Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tomorrow I will appear on KUTV2 News at 6:50 A.M. and 7:20 A.M. to discuss my book and demonstrate a recipe. I will need to talk and cook at the same time? Are you kidding? This should be interesting. Gonna try real hard not to look like a dork. The good news is I am preparing the Zucchini-Walnut Brownie recipe with a melted chocolate ganache. When all else fails, employ the powers of chocolate. Even without "smellavision" the hypnotic effects of shiny, molten chocolate should lull the senses enough to cope with the fact that I will be trying very hard to make sense.

So, up at 4:00, leave the house by 5:00, there at 6:00, and home again by 8:00. By some great stroke of good fortune, I also have a lecture that morning with a weight loss group. This is good because my hair and makeup will already be done, which, as all women know, is the hard part.

No comments:

Post a Comment